Zucre Pastry Shop


Today, I had a long break and I thought of scratching off one place on my food bucket list: Zucre Pastry Shop. From the University of San Carlos, it'll take you 20-30 minutes to reach the destination. When we arrived at the place, unfortunately the air conditioner was not functioning. What made me stay at the place even though it wasn't well ventilated at that hour was because they asked us if it was alright to stay even though the place is warm. 

A good foodie place is not all about the food on the menu nor the interior of the room, it's all about great customer service. The whole place looks good, you can see baskets of bread and a whole corner for cakes and many more yummy delights. 

 (Zucre Pastry Shop)




The menu looks fantastic, though it could have a lot more like Carbonara (unfortunately there wasn't any). So I ordered: 1) Pasta Penne (for Hanael); 2) Lasagna; 3) 4 more mini cupcakes (in different flavors: banana, s'mores, butter & red velvet); 4) Iced Tea drinks (Lemon and Raspberry flavors); 5) And last but definitely not the least, Blueberry Cheesecake (Hanael's Treat, yay!). 



 The Lasagna was to die for! It was really good. The penne pasta tasted the same way for me, Hanael stated otherwise. The thing is, it tasted really delicious. How much? Lasagna & Penne pasta both for 85 pesos each. Mini cupcakes (so cute) are for 10 pesos each. Iced tea for 40 pesos each. 

Blueberry cheesecake for 85php only


Zucre offers a lot more delish food on the menu and it won't leave you and your pockets hanging! Great tasting food & affordable = Yay, to more #ZucreDays. 


Are you craving? Cause, I am!  Look at all those sumptuous pastries.

I thought of posting a photo of their menu but I think that won't leave you that adventurous feeling. Ha-Ha.


Nics' Ratings: 

4- highest, 0-lowest, -1 (for a very negative feedback)

FOOD- 3/4 (I haven't tried everything and I wanted to, so I'm leaving that one point for my reason of coming back.) 

PLACE (cleanliness, interior & stuff)- 3/4 

FRIENDLY SERVICE- 4/4 

VALUE FOR MONEY- 5/4; Really affordable! 


Whereabouts: 
City Times Square, across Parkmall 
01K From USC-Main

Store opens at 12nn and closes at 12mn. 

Contact Numbers:
0917 882 0067;239 0792


So that's it for my first ever foodie blog post. Feel free to leave some comments or suggest a place. Don't forget to visit
Zucre, Carolinians are entitled to a 5% discount for 200php & up worth of their menu. 



Till next time, to more cheat days with Nics! :)


Follow me on instagram @nicsret
Twitter @nicwigglin

Comments

  1. I love your blog! I'll make sure to bookmark it so I will be updated on the latest foodie places in town! Haha :)

    xo,
    Janella
    www.iamjanella.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiii thanks Janella! Love yours too! Let's do a food trip some time :)

      Delete
  2. Hala!�� karon pako naay discount d'i ang carolinian. So sayang, maybe next time ��
    Love your blog nics!��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment