Cafe Talk: Paris City Scene Inspired



Tonight's blog post is all about the newest cafe in town, another Korean owned cafe but it's a little bit different from the others. Cafe Talk resembles of Cafe Tiala + Cafe Noriter.


When we reached the place I was kind of disappointed not to hear anyone of them greet us as we went inside. I usually look for cafes with a friendly atmosphere, this one though didn't give me that thrill. But that didn't stop I and my friends. The place looks really lovely, I almost felt like I was in Paris and in the exact scene where Romeo & Juliet exchange their balcony lines. 

 Too pretty (you can actually sit on the bridge and have your 
friend take a photo of you from the first floor)


 Balcony like spaces


The flowers make it look even more like Paris, Spring Season.



 Cashier slash kitchen



 The place makes it different from all the other Korean cafes, there are a lot of available rooms with television and they provide USB (with movies and videos). They have playful props which you can find arranged in a rack to play with and take photos.



Hot Chocolate (120php), Green Apple Milkshake (130php), Marshmallows Milkshake (130php), French Fries (100php) The fries was okay. Hot Chocolate was too sweet for my liking but it was really delicious. According to my friends, the milkshakes tasted beyond their expectations. It actually tasted yummy and exact with their palette. 

They offer a variety of food and drinks: from milkshakes, to coffee, yogurt smoothies, and fruit sodas. For food: korean dishes, fries, and other sweets. 

Overall, it was a nice visit and I invite you guys to try and hang out with your friends here :) Oh and before I forgot, their WIFI connection is so slow and when I went there, there was no connection at all; but it was fun just talking with your friends and taking WEFIES (groupie). 



Nics' Ratings: 

4- highest, 0-lowest, -1 (for a very negative feedback)

FOOD & DRINKS- 3/4 (I haven't tried everything and I wanted to, so I'm leaving that one point for my reason of coming back.) 

PLACE (cleanliness, interior & stuff)- 4/4 (Super love the place, I hope they won't fill the rooms with post its, it makes the whole place look dirty)

FRIENDLY SERVICE- 2/4 

VALUE FOR MONEY- 3/4; You can afford but it's expensive considering the size of the glass(small).


WHEREABOUTS:

Countrymall Banilad, Cebu City. One ride from Ayala and USC-Main (13C) 
Their first branch is located in Lapu-Lapu.

Operating Hours: 10AM -12midnight Daily
Free Wifi: Yes
Mode of Payment: Cash Only

To more cheat days with Nics! Thank you for reading :)
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: nicsret (personal account); cheatdayswithnics (food posts)

Comments

  1. I've been to Cafe Talk in Tamiya branch though! Wasn't able to blog about it pa. Hehe :)

    xo,
    Janella
    www.iamjanella.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw your blig!! Maybe we should do a food trip together

      Delete

Post a Comment