My August Food Bucket list

Hi guys, thank you so much for those who read my post about Zucre Pastry Shop. It's really a good place to dine and study, planning to go back with more friends.

So this short post is going to be about my August Food Bucketlist. The month of August is going to be one hectic month for me: midterms week and a lot of school organization responsibilities. Therefore, to distress myself from all the pressure, I'm going to eat a lot (huhu).

By the way, I lost 6kgs! <3 Without exercise for 1 month & 3 weeks, 9 morekgs and I'm going to say hi to my baby Nike Roshe. So much for that, so here are my TOP FIVE AUGUST FOOD BUCKETLIST:


1) Brussels Cafe: Banilad or Banawa Branch

I just love cafes that offer affordable menu but really delish! I heard their waffle set is for 65php only. So excited about this, and yeah I live in Talamban so so so so near.


2) Surfin' Ribs: Near Golden Peak Hotel (Ayala)

I just hate the fact that I went to surfin' ribs with friends and they told us, they're closing in 5 minutes (2pm), I wish I knew they close at 2pm and opens again at 5pm. Nevertheless, I'm dying to taste their ribs!


3) A Cafe: Crossroads

I don't usually eat breakfast but this cafe makes me want to! Near home and I'm dying to try their food.


4) B-Side Cafe: Banilad

I just saw an instagram post of a friend and just a while ago I saw where they are exactly located, so I'm going to try and treat myself with yummy italian dishes.


5) CosCafe: JY "Opening Soon"


My very good friend: Mitzie is going to work with Coscafe and I'd want to support her and of course to check out the new cafe in town.



These are just my TOP 5, but wherever my hungry stomach will take me: KERIBELLS HAHAHA.


I'm planning to do a blogpost about Cafe Tiala, I've been here a lot of times and the feeling of being a princess and a kid never deteriorates. And I made an instagram account: follow me @cheatdayswithnics <3


To more cheat days with Nics <3  

Comments