Frontgate Baseline



I first heard of Frontgate Baseline because of an Instagram post by a friend, like any other love story it was destiny because it was featured on a food show and I got to know the place better and had a slight idea on what I could be feeling after eating one. 



So, today I and my friends decided to go to Paseo Arcenas (Banawa) to celebrate our "good" grades (I do hope you realize I'm being sarcastic). We first planned to eat at Surfin' Ribs which was just across FB but we chose to dine in at Frontgate. I was really intrigued by the place, it was just small yet classy and very welcoming. The moment you step inside the diner, you can smell heaven calling you out. 


I really loved the paintings on the walls. 




The place gave me the nostalgic feeling. I love this shot of mine. 




We decided to just try the place and eat, the waiter (kuya-ate) was very  enthusiastic and friendly to suggest and educate us about what they serve. I really like these kind of employees who give extra effort to explain and help us choose what we want.  



Burgers. Oh damn burgers.






They offer a great menu by the way. Burgers, Hotdogs, Pasta, Steak, Fries: everything that would send you to heaven at the same time will make you gain weight. Ha-ha. I ordered for their bestseller: Bacon Mushroom Melt that cost me 128php only.



Bacon Mushroom Melt; Heaven in every bite. The sauce was so delicious, it complimented with the bun and the burger patty. The burger patty was sooooo; I can't explain it in words: it tasted sweet, savory, packed and well-balanced. The bacon with the mushroom was cooked really well, the taste of the whole burger harmoniously sang heaven in my mouth. The flavors were so balanced and after I ate even though I was so full, I was craving to eat one more. And that my friends is called love at first bite. 



Killer Burger (if not mistaken); my friend April kept talking about how sumptuous it was. Well done cooked patty + yummy cooked fries + melted cheese + bacon bits and caramelized bacon: I call it the BOMB BURGER. 



Crisscut fries for 55php only. Goes well with the burgers.




Southern Chicken California, Anna said it was delicious.I personally wasn't able to try because I was so stunned by how my burger tasted. 


Sizzling steak is sizzlin' 


The over-all Frontgate Baseline is worth it! Super worth it.


Nics' Ratings: 

4- highest, 0-lowest, -1 (for a very negative feedback)

FOOD & DRINKS- 4/4 I AM IN LOVE WITH THEIR FOOD. I WILL COME BACK. 

PLACE (cleanliness, interior & stuff)- 4/4. I fell in love with the place esp the paintings on the wall. Very New Yorkish. 

FRIENDLY SERVICE- 4/4; Kudos to you Ate-Kuya who served us! 

VALUE FOR MONEY- 3/4; AFFORDABLE. 


WHEREABOUTS:

Paseo Arcenas (BANAWA) & Baseline (near Robinsons) 

Operating Hours: Monday-Saturday 6:00pm-2:00am
Sunday- 4:00pm-1:00am
But they open at 11am and closes at 12mn. (Paseo Arcenas)
Free Wifi: Yes
Mode of Payment: Cash Only

To more cheat days with NIcs! :) Thank you for reading!
Follow me on my foodie instagram acct @cheatdayswithnics   My personal acct: nicsret 

Comments