Green House: Coffee & Desserts

With everything going on with work and business, I hardly find time to go to the different coffee shops opening around Cebu City, and a lot actually opened but one got my attention this week: Green House Coffee & Desserts which is located really near my place. I'm currently in the location as I write this post about the cozy place I just discovered. 

Green House opened last September 8, 2016 and is located at Talamban Times Square, 3rd Level. The place is spacious-- a lot can actually come here to relax or study. 


(What it looks from the outside)

(Looks sophisticated)

(What the inside looks like; there's something about wood that makes it look and feel so cozy, it's just a refreshing sight to see) 

(The other side of the coffee shop; you can actually have a big group come here and just relax)

(Counter area; I don't know why it's named Green House but probably it's the aura that this place gives you: one with nature.)

(My favorite part; the shelves!!!! And how they have tons of magazine, esp books & mags about food) 

(Where you place your bags- Awesome!!!)

Let me tell you now my thoughts about their menu. The place offers the "All Day Breakfast" for 160-190php paired with House Blended coffee or Tea-- French Toast, Hot Cakes, Omelette, and many more. It's affordable if you think about it-- considering the large portion of serving. They also offer sandwiches that actually taste pretty good with vegetable chips. A variety of coffee & non-coffee drinks are also available. With your 150php, you can already have one slice of cake & coffee. They also offer desserts like Banana Split with gelato, pancakes, waffles & more. 



We ordered the Hot cake and French toast from the All Day Breakfast and paired it with coffee & tea. 

(Arsty skills right there-haha!) 


I got the french toast and it did taste good with the fruits & cream together! I just love eating breakfast food. Now this doesn't look like it's for 170php, right? *wink wink 

My friend got the hotcake, which tasted like pancake-- fluffy, not too sweet, and it melts in your mouth when it's hot; a perfect combination with the fruits & cream which I really loved. The house blended coffee is different from the ones I tried before-- the aroma entices you to take a sip & just enjoy whatever you are doing. 




The staff are really friendly-- great customer service; they ask about what you want- water or extra sugar and more. The wifi's really fast- now we're talking haha! I highly recommend this place, there's something you'll actually visit in Talamban. 

I'm inviting everyone to come here to study or chat with your peers-- after all, who doesn't love desserts and coffee? 


            (Oh it's me! Haha)

Nics' Ratings: 

4- highest, 0-lowest, -1 (for a very negative feedback)

FOOD & DRINKS- 3/4 (I haven't tried everything and I wanted to, so I'm leaving that one point for my reason of coming back.- I want come back for the omelette and sandwiches!!!!)

PLACE (cleanliness, interior & stuff)- 4/4 (Place is actually clean, spacious, my brain is functioning here, and it's so cozy)

FRIENDLY SERVICE- 4/4 (Staffs are really great! Customer service is superb!)

VALUE FOR MONEY- 4/4; Affordable! And worth the penny


WHEREABOUTS:

They are located at 2/F, Talambam Time Square Cebu City, Philippines
Opening Days and Hours: Monday-Sunday (10am-8pm) 
Free Wifi: Yes (FAST WIFI!!)
For more information about the cafe, you may check out their Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/GreenHouseCoffeeAndDessert/
Instagram: @greenhousecoffeeanddessert
To more cheat days with Nics! Thank you for reading :)
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: nicsret (personal account); 
cheatdayswithnics (food posts) 
And vine: @nicwigglin  

Comments