Pearl Meat Shop



I'm not really a fan of Korean food but I tried, and guess what? I loved it! You can find Pearl at A.S Fortuna (near Oakridge) and one in Capitol. 

                                                                    (you can eat while squatting)

(some more seats where you can cook)



There's just a lot of set to choose from, I paid 180php for meat (beef). Lettuce, cabbage salad, korean soup and kimchi are included already. The sauce was too die for! You have to pay for the rice, if you want too! But guess what? The veggies are enough to satisfy your hunger because it's unlimited. There's a variety of meat to choose from (180-400php)




Nics' Ratings: 

4- highest, 0-lowest, -1 (for a very negative feedback)

FOOD & DRINKS- 3/4 (I haven't tried everything and I wanted to, so I'm leaving that one point for my reason of coming back.) 

PLACE (cleanliness, interior & stuff)- 2/4

FRIENDLY SERVICE- 2/4 (The waiter was so friendly and fast!)

VALUE FOR MONEY- 4/4; Super worth it!


WHEREABOUTS:

A.S Fortuna Mandaue 

Free Wifi: Yes
Mode of Payment: Cash Only
To more cheat days with Nics! Thank you for reading :)
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: nicsret (personal account); cheatdayswithnics (food posts)

Comments