Taho Pub


Yesterday (June 24, 2016), the second branch of Sugbo Mercado opened at Cebu Business Park. I will about blog about Sugbo Mercado and the brands, soon. There were lots of new foodie brands in store for those adventurers for food like me. One of them is Taho Pub- which is discovered by Carolinian students who are taking up BS Entrepreneurship. Meet them (see picture below)  





                                             (during their feature at Abs-cbn)


Taho Pub's Flavored Taho is an innovation of turning a common street into a modern one with a twist while preserving its traditional taste and style. They offer taho in chocolate, vanilla, cofffee and strawberry flavor. 



Taho Pub is located at the farthest part of Sugbo which is sad because people won't see unless they really go around. But I heard, they're going to transfer near the stage part. I took photos of their booth for it looked clean and at the same pretty. 







Flavored Taho is available in shots size (25 pesos); double shots (35 pesos); imperial (70 pesos). I was with three of my friends so I bought all flavors in order to taste everything. 


I was pretty amazed because the soft tofu itself is flavored with chocolate, vanilla, strawberry or coffee; unlike the one I tasted in Baguio; it was the normal taho with strawberry syrup. From the photos I took, you could see the "Taho Anatomy": Soft Tofu, Syrup, then Sago. 




I had Chocolate but I was able to taste everything. I loved the fact that is chilled, so I can eat it anytime of the day. The chocolate flavored was pretty delicious, how I wished the Syrup was thicker and sticky lol like the normal taho syrup. For the strawberry flavored taho, I like it although I'm not a fan of Strawberry. Vanilla tasted really good, I loved it! And for a coffee lover like me, it was cool. The tofu was really soft and yummy! For someone like me who loves to go on adventure with food, I had fun trying this Filipino dessert out.


Sugbo MercaDOS is open from Fridays-Sundays from 3pm-12mn only. They also accept bulk orders for events, just see their contact that I'll post below. 

Don't forget to try out Taho Pub! It's chilled taho with a modern twist! :)


Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/TahoPub
Contact Number: 0922 795 9300
E-mail Address: tahopub@gmail.com

Comments