Tomo Cafe


Another Japanese cafe inspired is Tomo cafe located at Talamban near Family Park, the place is homey. Well, it's really a house turned into a cafe, some call it the haunted house before it became a cafe. Setting that story aside, I went here with the winds gusting (storm problems) and in dire need of a cup of hot chocolate and since no storm can stop me and I have to meet someone, tomo cafe seemed like the perfect place. 



(I like how they play movies, you can just go and hang out and enjoy the moment)

(So I stay focused for about 5 minutes only, hahaha)

Tomo Cafe offers a great deal of drinks and food. You can choose to have your beverage hot or cold. Pair it with their omu rice, or the peanut butter jelly sandwich (which I heard is actually yummy) or maybe some pasta or french fries. So I ordered a hot chocolate (I guess? haha) and two sugar cookies which cost me 30php each. I was in doubt whether to drink or to not drink at all, look at that cute bear!!! It was too pretty to drink. And the sugar cookies tasted fine, too sweet for my liking haha.

About 180php in total (ok, ok?)

They also have Japanese lessons, and you can reserve the place for some party or meeting, they have a function hall. The butlers are also kind and accommodating. Over-all, the whole experience warmed me up :)

Nics' Ratings: 

4- highest, 0-lowest, -1 (for a very negative feedback)

FOOD & DRINKS- 3/4 (I haven't tried everything and I wanted to, so I'm leaving that one point for my reason of coming back.) 

PLACE (cleanliness, interior & stuff)- 4/4 (Super love the place, it's pastel)

FRIENDLY SERVICE- 4/4 (The waiter was so friendly and fast!)

VALUE FOR MONEY- 4/4; Super worth it!


WHEREABOUTS:

Unit 10 TAA Center Building F. Cabahug St. Kasambagan Mabolo, Cebu City (Oakridge Business Park) 

Operating Hours: 11AM -10pm daily, close on Sunday
Free Wifi: Yes
Mode of Payment: Cash Only
To more cheat days with Nics! Thank you for reading :)
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: nicsret (personal account); cheatdayswithnics (food posts)Nics' Ratings: 

4- highest, 0-lowest, -1 (for a very negative feedback)

FOOD & DRINKS- 3/4 (I haven't tried everything and I wanted to, so I'm leaving that one point for my reason of coming back.) 

PLACE (cleanliness, interior & stuff)- 3/4 (Homey but limited space)

FRIENDLY SERVICE- 3/4 

VALUE FOR MONEY- 2/4


WHEREABOUTS:  86 Nasipit Talamban Cebu City 6000

Operating Hours: 10am-1:00am
Free Wifi: Yes
Mode of Payment: Cash Only
Contact Number: 09175662005
To more cheat days with Nics! Thank you for reading :)
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: nicsret (personal account); cheatdayswithnics (food posts)

Comments